Join our community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with like-minded tourism professionals from around the world.

Sustainable today, successful tomorrow Community Online marketing How do you ask for customer feedback?

• How do you ask for customer feedback?

Posted by Anne on 14 April 2023 at 12:10

Today we shared the new approach of asking for feedback by Holland Private Tour on LinkedIn.

After every tour, they give their clients a postcard to thank them for taking a sustainable tour and to ask them to leave a review. ⭐

This works really well because:

✨ Clients are thanked for travelling sustainably
    ✨ It’s super easy for the client to leave feedback
    ✨ Guides always leave a personal message on the card
    ✨ The card is a great souvenir to take back home

👉 What are you currently doing to ask for feedback from your clients? Let us know!

Anne replied 1 year ago 3 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Tony

14 April 2023 at 13:07
    Silver

I used to print feedback forms But discarded them for sustainability compliance. I have the same form on soft copy but nowadays I also share feedback link on https://www.safaribookings.com/p4199

• Anne

Administrator
      14 April 2023 at 17:38

Good approach Tony! How do you additionally encourage your clients to share their feedback? Via a personal email or does the guide mention it to them?

• Tony

15 April 2023 at 11:12
    Silver

They are usually naturally compelled to share via their social networks and whatsapp contacts especially after debriefing .It is best to share the feedback links/ tools immediately before departure otherwise they get diverted by work or family once they return home

• Anne

Administrator
      17 April 2023 at 16:40

Good to hear and yes the timing is very important!

• Ruth

19 April 2023 at 14:41
    Silver

You can also start a conversation while they are on the trip

• Anne

Administrator
      19 April 2023 at 14:49

Yes absolutely, a great way to receive direct feedback. Do you then also ask them share it online or through a survey? Written feedback is a great tool in your marketing.