Join our community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with like-minded tourism professionals from around the world.

Sustainable today, successful tomorrow Community Online marketing Who is your ideal target group?

• Who is your ideal target group?

Posted by Anne on 19 April 2023 at 13:26

โ€œThe better you understand your customer, the faster your business will growโ€

Still too many tour operators have difficulty describing their own target group. They have a general idea, but have not yet identified specific characteristics. ๐Ÿ™…โ€โ™‚๏ธ

However, itโ€™s exactly these specific characteristics that are essential to achieve the best return on investment! โœ”๏ธ

The first thing you need to know is that personalisation is the key to success in marketing. So, before you can start any marketing activity, you need to know who your customers are. In the end, your marketing efforts have to be directed to the right people. ๐ŸŽฏ

Let us know:

• Who is your ideal target group?
    • What are their characteristics?
    • What is their preferred social media channel?
    • Where and how can you reach them?

For more information, read our article on how to identify your ideal target group.

Anne replied 1 year ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Ruth

19 April 2023 at 14:39
    Silver

My customer is one who loves luxury travel doesn’t want any stress on their trip and are willing to pay to have alot of fun they love marine life and beaching ,they are 35 years to 69 and they are very open minded

• Anne

Administrator
      19 April 2023 at 14:50

Sounds good @ruth-nattabi and well done on defining their specific characteristics!

Where and how can you reach them best? Social media, email or via agencies maybe?

• Ruth

19 April 2023 at 20:37
    Silver

I can reach them through agencies and word of mouth also through email I use mail chimp for the clients who subscribe to my newsletter

• Anne

Administrator
      19 April 2023 at 22:10

Very good to hear! How often do you send out a newsletter? Curious to hear about what you’re sending out ๐Ÿ™‚